Construction Quality Manager
Construcion: Medellin, Colombia
Reports to: Managing Director
The Construcion Quality Manager works closely with the buidling team, helping to make sure construction quality maintains the highest possible standard.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of building houses in Antioquia.
Construction Quality Manager Responsibilities:
VDL is seeking a Construction Quality Manager to serve our clients and to assure that construction contract compliance is being achieved and documented, that nonconformities are being detected and rectified, and that construction quality is being controlled, documented, verified and accepted.
Construction Quality Manager Requirements:
- At least 10 years of construction quality experience in Antioquia, preferably developing and implementing construction quality programs, or serving in a lead role performing and/or overseeing inspection and materials testing on major heavy civil construction projects
- Experience with large design-build projects
- Possess a current Colombian Engineer (PE) or Architect license
- A commitment to both client and owner satisfaction
- Proficiency using and developing computerized analysis and reporting tools
- A general familiarity with data management tasks and related systems
- Schedule flexibility and willingness to travel depending on project needs
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain positive and productive working relations with co-workers, construction contractors, subcontractors, other consultant personnel, clients and owner representatives
Please send your CV and motivation letter to: [email protected]